So you have a very important meeting, you intend to be on your feet early enough and you don’t know how to set alarm clock on LG G4? Don’t worry because help is on this tutorial.
I will show you the easy methods to set alarm clock on LG G4, you are also going to learn how edit and delete the alarm clock. Other features like stopwatch will be covered also. Meanwhile, there is a separate tutorial that will show you how to hard reset LG G4.
Alright, let us begin,
Set Alarm Clock On LG G4
- Tap Apps
- Search for Clock in the App drawer
- Tap Create
The following represent the definition of terms you are going to see within the Alarm settings;
- You can set the Time you want the alarm to sound. It could be AM/PM.
- There is also the Alarm Repeat which you can select if you want the alarm to repeat itself.
- The Alarm Type allows you to select how you want the alarm on Samsung Galaxy S6 to behave. Do you want it to vibrate, sound or both? You can make that decision with this option
- Alarm Tone lets you select a tone for the alarm
- You can set the Alarm Volume by simply dragging the slider
- Then you can Snooze, simple toggle the option to turn it on or off.
- Lastly, you can set a Name for a particular alarm.
Delete/Turn Off Alarm On LG G4
You can turn off the alarm on LG G4 by simply touching the alarm, then swipe the yellow “ZZ” sign to turn it off.
If you want to delete an alarm, just access the alarm menu, touch and hold the alarm that no longer has a use. Delete! You have just learned how to set alarm on LG G4, discover how to find LG G4 IMEI. It sounds easy, but it is tricky.