I want to show you the easy methods to enable LG G4 USB Debugging. You will have access to developer’s options on LG G4 at the end of this smartphone guide. Also, I want you to discover how to hard reset LG G4. You may need this tip in future.
Alright, let us start. Please follow the guide the way I have written it so we can both achieve success.
What Exactly Is USB Debugging Mode?
USB Debugging Mode is a mode that can be enabled in your LG G4 or any other Android smartphone. What USB Debugging mode does is to ease a connection between your LG G4 and a PC with Android SDK (software development kit.) The Android SDK is a suite that aids the development of Android apps. A programmer uses this suit to code apps on a PC, test’s the application on the device and this can only be possible when the device is enabled for USB Debugging which allows the apps to be transferred to the device. Outside this important system access level, USB Debugging can also be used for non-development-related issues. It gives you absolute control of your smartphone.
Enable LG G4 USB Debugging
- Select Application > Settings
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, tap More
- Navigate to the bottom and select About
- Now, scroll down and tap Build number several times until you see a message that says
- “Developer mode has been enabled“
- Tap the Back button and you will see the Developer options menu under System, and select
- Developer options
- Check the USB debugging box under Developer options
- You have successfully enabled LG G4 USB debugging
Great! You are now able to enable LG G4 USB debugging. I hope this has been helpful. Checkout the easy methods to delete internet browser history on LG G4.