Just like every other operating system created by Microsoft, you can shut down your PC with one button. Windows 8 Isn’t exception to this rule. You can shut down Windows 8 with one button, you will also learn how to uninstall stubborn Windows 8 programs in this fresh guide.
Shut Down Widows 8 With One Button
1. Navigate to your power settings available in your taskbar
2. Click “more power options”
3. Click “change plan settings”
4. Click “change advanced power settings”
5. Locate “Power button and lid”, click to reveal “power button action”
6. Set action to “Shut down”
7. Apply and Save.
That’s it, if you followed the tutorial correctly, the action should work like a charm. You can now use your Power button to “shut down” and “turn on” your computer effortlessly.