If you want this best out of the smartphone, you might consider the option to root InnJoo Fire without PC. It is the easiest method that has been tested by our team.
When you root InnJoo Fire, you get access to developers options that cannot be accessed by normal users.
You can learn more about rooting Android devices here.
Warning: Any damages caused by this procedure will be entirely binding on you. By reading and performing this task, you accept!
This procedure is exclusively for InnJoo Fire. Trying this on InnJoo models other than this may brick your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging on your device
- Create a backup
- Ensure you have a min. battery level of 60%
- Your device must be Factory Unlocked
- Enable unknown source app from your device, simply go to Settings > Security> Unknown source. Check the box and proceed. [This will let you install apps that are not downloaded from Google Play]
Root InnJoo Fire – Easiest Method
- Download Kingroot APK
- Ensure you have stable & active internet before proceeding to step 3
- Launch and Tap Root
- Wait till the Root process is completed
- Reboot your phone and find SuperUser in the app drawer
The problem with this kind of rooting process is that it may not work with first attempt. You would have to try the process about 5-times before it works.
This is how you root InnJoo Fire with ease. I hope this tutorial has been of help.