In this guide, i am going to sow you how to enable Infinix Zero 2 USB Debugging. When you enable USB debugging, you will be able to access developers options your phone maker restricted you from. Before that, this is a very easy way to root Infinix Zero 2, if you have not done that already.
What Exactly Is USB Debugging Mode?
USB Debugging Mode is a mode that can be enabled in your Infinix Zero 2 or any other Android smartphone. What USB Debugging mode does is to ease a connection between your Infinix Zero 2 and a PC with Android SDK (software development kit.) The Android SDK is a suite that aids the development of Android apps. A programmer uses this suit to code apps on a PC, test’s the application on the device and this can only be possible when the device is enabled for USB Debugging which allows the apps to be transferred to the device. Outside this important system access level, USB Debugging can also be used for non-development-related issues. It gives you absolute control of your smartphone.
Enable Infinix Zero 2 USB Debugging
- Select Application > Settings
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, tap More
- Navigate to the bottom and select About
- Now, scroll down and tap Build number several times until you see a message that says
- “Developer mode has been enabled“
- Tap the Back button and you will see the Developer options menu under System, and select
- Developer options
- Check the USB debugging box under Developer options
- You have successfully enabled Infinix Zero 2 USB debugging
That is how easy it can be, if you followed the steps in the tutorial correctly, you should be able enable Infinix Zero 2 USB debugging. I hope this has been of help.