This is a simple guide to connect Samsung Galaxy S7 to PC. In this article, you can also learn how to connect Samsung Galaxy S7 to TV in our earlier article.
At first it may look simple to connect Samsung Galaxy S7 to PC but it may not work as easy as you thought. It happens to a lot of people and it is very easy to get a way around it. Firstly, here are the file format supported by the smartphone below. Then, you also see how easy it is to enable Samsung Galaxy S7 USB debugging.
File Format Supported By Samsung Galaxy S7: The Galaxy S6 Edge supports audio files in WAV, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MIDI, XMF, EVRC, QCELP, WMA, FLAC, OGG formats and video files in Divx, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VP8, VC–1 (Format: 3gp, 3g2, mp4, wmv.
3 Easy Steps To Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 To PC
- If you are a Windows user, simply download and install the USB drivers for the Galaxy Note 7. Mac users should equally get the Android File Transfer.
- Connect the device to an available USB port using the supplied USB cable.
- A prompt will appear on the screen of the phone. Drag the notification area down, and make a selection of your choice.
Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 To PC Via Bluetooth
- Go to “Settings” > “Bluetooth” and turn it on, also enable the discoverable option on the device so nearby devices can communicate with your Galaxy Note 7.
- On your Windows PC, “Start” > “Settings”> “Devices” > “Bluetooth”
- At this stage, you should see your Galaxy Note 7 listed as “SM-N930x,” simply select the device to pair.
This is everything you need to know in other to connect Samsung Galaxy S7 to PC. You just have to be open minded about it and you will quickly see the result your desire. Remember you don’t need any basic technical knowledge to get thing started with your smartphone. Cheers!