Some users say the S7 torch widget is missing, while it simply a case of not being able to locate the flashlight app, some other users have said the Galaxy S7 flashlight is not working at all.
Nevertheless, these are genuine complains but the good news is that off them can be fixed, and we will fix it right here. Is it possible to add flashlight to lock screen? What is the Galaxy S7 flashlight lumens? Let’s see if we can if we can find answers to most of your consigns related to the Samsung Galaxy S7 flashlight app.
Spoiler Alert: Fastest way to connect Samsung Galaxy S7 To TV
Firstly, you need to know that the S7 flashlight is not a LED replacement and you don’t need to download any app from Google Play to use the flashlight on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
In the refreshed Samsung Galaxy S7 User Interface, you will find the S7 Torch widget which will give you the freedom to turn the Galaxy S7 flashlight.
Here is what you need to do get started immediately.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Flashlight Not Working: Fix It Here
- Swipe downward from the top of your display with “two fingers”.
- You will immediately see the “Flashlight” option.
- Simply tap it to either turn on or turn off the flashlight.
That’s what works, but if you still have difficulty in making the flashlight work on Samsung Galaxy S7. Kindly proceed to the next step which should work for you.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Flashlight App
- Press the homescreen down.
- After a while, you “Wallpapers”, “Widgets” and “Homescreen settings” will appear
- Tap “Widgets”.
- Find “Torch” and tap.
- Select the “Torch” option, then move it to your desired position on your homescreen.
- Tap the “Torch” icon to turn it on.
- If you want to turn it off, just tap the “Torch” icon one more time.
There you go, you have gotten hold of your flashlight and this time it’s never going back unless you want to get rid of it. This is how you fix the missing Galaxy S7 flashlight widget or app. With these simple steps, you can turn on or turn off Samsung Galaxy S7 flashlight app without stress. Cheers!