You can connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to TV in two ways, one is through hard-wired connections and the other way is through wireless connection. Connecting your Samsung Galaxy S4 to your TV could really come in handy if you want to mirror what you have on your smartphone to your tv.
Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To TV: Wireless Connection
To connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to TV with wireless connection, simply follow the 3-easy steps below.
Must Read: How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
1. Obtain a Samsung Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
Hint: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.
2. Connect your phone and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To TV: Hard-wired Connection
In 5-easy steps you can successfully connect your Smartphone to TV.
1. Obtain an MHL adapter that is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Hint: Choose your MHL adapter wisely because not all MHL adapters are exatly the same. New models of Samsung devces require an 11-pin adapter.
2. Connect your smartphone to the adapter
3. Connect the adapter to a power source.
4. Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
5. Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
Hint: If you have an older analog TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would perform the magic.
This is how you connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to TV, I hope this was helpful.