I will explain how you can submit your Blogger sitemap to Bing and Yahoo effortlessly in few steps.
Submit Blogger Sitemap to Bing and Yahoo: Updated
1. Log into Bing Webmaster Tools using your hotmail account
2. Add Site; insert your blog url inside the address bar and click Add Site.
3.Click “ADD” to submit your blog
4. Verify ownership using option 2.
5. A tag would be generated for you, copy it and paste it just below theinside your blogger template.
Must Read: 30 Ways To Get Noticed As A Blogger
How To Put The Generated Tag Just Below The <head> HTML code
1. Locate Template > Edit HTML
2. Use CTRL F to find the <head>
3. Insert the generated tag Bing just below the <head>
HINT: Now go back to your Bing webmaster page and click the “Verify” Button.
It usually takes about 3 days before Bing and Yahoo! starts to index your blog.
How To Ping Bing and Yahoo!
The word “ping” is a process that informs search engines about your blog links. This is only done when you can confirm that your links are not showing on a search engine. Now, you do not have to ping search engine too often because doing so can over-load their server and you could get penalized for it.
After submission of your blog you can ping once, just to quickly inform them of your blog.
To perform this action, copy any of the links below according your blog’s total post and past it in your browser address bar.
COPY LINK#1 For Posts between 1-500
COPY LINK#2 For Posts between 5001-1000
COPY LINK#3 For Posts between 1001-1500
HINT: Replace www.BLOGNAME.BLOGSPOT.com with your blog’s url; press enter. After the request has been processed, you would see a message; “Thanks for submitting your sitemap”.
This indicates that you have successfully ping both Bing and Yahoo!
Now, if after waiting 5-days and you do not see your links index in Bing search or Yahoo! search, Ping for one last time and wait for a day. If the links are still not showing up; perform the action below.
1. Remove your Site from BING webmaster tools and re-submit it.
2. PING them just after blog submission.
That should effectively help Bing in indexing your links. Hope this tutorial works for you.