In this article, we are going to see how to hard reset Infinix Zero 2. There are several reasons why you may want to hard reset Infinix Zero 2, your phone could freeze repeatedly or you might want to sell off the phone and you intend erasing all your data before handing it over to the new owner.
Whatever the case, if you still want to factory reset Infinix Zero 2 then this tutorial should really help you do so. Before that, do know that you can also turn off Infinix Zero 2 keyboard vibrations?
Alright, let us begin;
Warning: By initializing this process, you will lose all the data stored in your phone’s memory. All settings within the apps will be lost. Ensure to have a backup data on your PC.
Hard Reset Infinix Zero 2 – Method One
- Turn off your Infinix Zero 2
- Press together volume up + home button + power button simultaneously
- Once Infinix logo is displayed, release your hands
- Use volume buttons to navigate to “Wipe data/Factory reset
- Use the Power button to select your option
- Select “yes” with your volume buttons and select it with power button
- Select Reboot System Now
Hard Reset Infinix Zero 2: Method Two [Recommended]
- Tap Settings
- Tap select Back up and reset options
- Quickly locate factory data reset and tap it
- Relax while phone is rebooted
If you followed the tutorial correctly, you should be able to successfully hard reset Infinix Zero 2. I hope this has been of help. Finally, you can also see how to root Infinix Zero 2. I believe you need that tutorial because it is really easy.