In this tutorial, you will discover how to start HTC One M9 in Safe Mode. This will allow you to troubleshoot your smartphone to fix complex issues. When you start HTC One M9 in Safe Mode, all third party services and apps would be disabled so that there is no interference with whatever you are trying to fix.
I also have a tutorial that explains how to enter HTC One M9 recovery mode. With that said, there are two methods to carry out this tutorial and I have both of them in this tutorial.
Start HTC One M9 in Safe Mode – Method One
- Turn off the HTC One M9
- Turn on HTC One M9
- Press and hold the Home button while the smartphone is booting
- Find Safe Mode, just in the bottom left corner of the screen
That was pretty fast, now let see how we do this in another way, just in case this doesn’t work for you.
Start HTC One M9 in Safe Mode – Method Two
- Turn off HTC One M9
- Press and hold the Power & Lock button [wait till you see the HTC One M9 logo]
- Immediately the logo shows up, hold the Volume Down button, while releasing the Power button
- Keep holding the Volume Down until your smartphone restarts
- Safe Mode would be visible on the bottom left corner of the screen [if the procedure was carried out correctly]
- Disengage hand from the Volume Down button
- To exit Safe Mode, press the Power & Lock key and then touch Restart
This is how you start HTC One M9 in Safe Mode. Let me know your experiences.