In this tutorial, you will discover the ways to hard reset BlackBerry Q10 and also learn the steps you can take to install Google Play on BlackBerry.
How To Hard Reset BlackBerry Q10
Hint: If your BlackBerry Q10 is slow or not responding, you might consider turning off and turning on your device.
That doesn’t work?
Follow the steps below;
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key on top of the BlackBerry Q10 > Tap Power. [This will restart your phone]
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key for 10-seconds [This will reset your phone]
Don’t Miss: BlackBerry CEO Mocks iPhone 6: Try Bending Our Passport
Hint: Ensure you have a backup of your data before performing step 2 above.
Hard Reset BlackBerry Q10 – Method 2
- Swipe down from the top of the screen
- Tap Settings
- Locate Security and Privacy > Security Wipe
- Enter the text “blackberry”
- Tap Delete Data
Your phone will reset after rebooting.
Warning: You could lose your data. Every actions and procedure you take, you are doing at your own risk.
This is how you hard reset BlackBerry Q10. I hope this has been resourceful.